Tour Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co.
Tour Town Branch Distillery and our brewery, home to the famous Kentucky Ale family of brews.
Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. offers the unique distinction of being both a brewery and distillery. Our Town Branch Distillery has been a proud member of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® experience since 2012, and our brewery is a premier barrel-aging brewery thanks to its location in the heart of bourbon country. We invite you to experience a behind-the-scenes look at our beer and spirits production and sample our products this is the only location on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® at which you will get to sample beer as well as bourbon!
Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company
401 Cross Street (near intersections of Versailles Rd. and W. Maxwell St.)
Lexington, KY 40508
Please park in the lots behind the distillery or on Pine Street. Handicap spaces are available behind the Visitor Center (red brick building) where you will sign up for your tour.
Hours of operation
Monday–Saturday: 9:30 AM – 5:30 AM Tours start every hour on the hour, first tour of the day 10:00 AM with the last tour at 4 PM.
Sunday: 11:30 AM – 5 PM Tours start every hour on the hour, first tour of the day Noon with the last tour at 4 PM. No liquor sales on Sunday until after 1 PM.
Our guests over the age of 21 yrs. receive four tasting tokens to use in both the brewery and/or distillery.
- Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. is closed Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, December 26, and New Year’s Day.
WALK-IN TOUR DETAILS
- Tours take place on the hour every hour: each tour lasts about an hour and fifteen minutes.
- Monday – Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM (see Winter tour times for the months January – February)
- Sunday Noon – 4 PM
- All tours start in the Visitor Center (red/brown brick building).
- Visitors, over the age of 21 yrs., receive four tasting tokens to use in both the brewery and/or distillery.
- Please arrive 15-minutes early as tours can sell out, particularly in the summer season.
- Service animals are allowed.
- We are a handicap accessible facility.
- Reservations for private or specialty tours are available upon request. See options above.