Tour Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co.
Tour Town Branch Distillery and our brewery, home to the famous Kentucky Ale family of brews.
Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. offers the unique distinction of being both a brewery and distillery. Our Town Branch Distillery has been a proud member of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® experience since 2012, and our brewery is a premier barrel-aging brewery thanks to its location in the heart of bourbon country. We invite you to experience a behind-the-scenes look at our beer and spirits production and sample our products this is the only location on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® at which you will get to sample beer as well as bourbon!
Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company
401 Cross Street (near intersections of Versailles Rd. and W. Maxwell St.)
Lexington, KY 40508
See the map at the bottom of the page for detailed directions to our brewery and distillery.
Please park in the lots behind the distillery or on Pine Street. Handicap spaces are available behind the Visitor Center (red brick building) where you will sign up for your tour.
Monday–Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30p.m. Tours start every hour on the hour, with the last tour at 4 PM.
Note: We will be closed on Tuesdays in January and February.
Merchandise is available for purchase in the Visitor Center, spirits are sold in the distillery, and beer is available only for sampling on the tour.
- Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. is closed Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, December 26, and New Year’s Day.
WALK-IN TOUR DETAILS
- Tours take place on the hour every hour, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (and last approximately an hour and fifteen minutes).
- All tours start in the Visitor Center (red brick building).
- Visitors receive four tasting tokens to use in both the brewery and/or distillery, with six beers and six spirits to choose from (for those 21 and over).
- Please arrive 15 minutes early, as tours can sell out, particularly in the summer season.
- Reservations for private, specialty tours (listed below) are available upon request.
- Merchandise is available for purchase in the Visitor Center and spirits are sold in the distillery. However, our beer is available only for sampling on the tour due to legal restrictions.