Town Branch Bourbon Blackberry Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Toss together blackberries, turbinado sugar, and Town Branch Bourbon in a large bowl. Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
2. Split vanilla bean, and scrape seeds into granulated sugar. (Rub the sugar between your fingers to distribute the vanilla bean seeds evenly.)
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and granulated sugar mixture into a large bowl.
4. Whisk together milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir in lemon zest and melted butter; stir into dry ingredients.
5. Pour batter evenly over fruit; place dish on a baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 5 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes or until crust is dark golden brown and done in center.
Original recipe from Kelly Fields